As a Charity Runner for Students Run Chicago (SRC), you are entitled to the following suite of benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, with registration fees paid by Students Run Chicago.
- Personalized fundraising page on the SRC Charity Runner Dashboard.
Fundraising guidance and support from us.
- Discounted marathon program training fee with Chicago Endurance Sports (CES).
- Be our guest (and bring a guest) at the SRC pasta party celebration on Friday evening October 11, 2024.
- Access to Race Day pre- and post-race hospitality with SRC at a meeting space across the street from the marathon start area, including gear check. On course support provided at the SRC Cheer Station near mile 19.5.
- Customized SRC running gear and swag, including shirts, singlets,
hoodies, and an SRC Marathon Finisher Jacket.
- Invitation to join our students at mid-season training races: 5K, 10K. Half Marathon, and Formal 20 miler with our partner Chicago Endurance Sports.
- Join SRC Students, coaches, and families at our end of season post-run picnic on Saturday September 21, 2024.
- $1,250 minimum commitment if you register by November 16th
- $1,750 minimum commitment if you register after November 16th .
- Your commitment to the fundraising minimum will be secured by your credit card provided to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon when you register.
You will have until October 31, 2024, to hit your goal. If you raise less than the minimum, your credit card will be charged for the difference.
Required Fundraising minimum for
Students Run Chicago as directed by
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Team up with Students Run Chicago as we celebrate our 11th year providing support, guidance,
and encouragement to the youth
in our great city!