As a Charity Runner for Students Run Chicago (SRC), you are entitled to
the following suite of benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, with registration fees paid by Students Run Chicago.
- Access to Race Day pre- and post-race hospitality with SRC at a meeting space across the street from the marathon start area, including gear check and parking pass. On course support provided at the SRC Cheer Station.
- Personalized fundraising page.
- Fundraising guidance and support.
- Discounted marathon program training fee with Chicago
Endurance Sports (CES).
- Invitation to join SRC at mid-season training races
(5K, 10K, Half Marathon, and Formal 20 Mile training run with CES).
- Customized SRC running gear, including shirts, singlets,
hoodies, and a SRC Marathon Finisher Jacket.
- Join SRC Students, coaches, and families at our end of season post-run picnic on Saturday September 23, 2023.
- Be our guest at the pasta party on Friday evening
And more to come during the 2023 Season!
Pre-Lottery Guaranteed Entry
- Join SRC before the application deadline on Nov. 17, 2022.
- Fundraising Commitment: $1,250
Post-Lottery Guaranteed Entry
- Join SRC after the application deadline on Nov. 17, 2022.
- Fundraising Commitment: $1,750
-If you have gained access to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon as a legacy, deferral, time qualifier, or accepted through the lottery, we invite you to join us in celebrating ten years of excellence in providing a safe and supportive community for all past, current, and upcoming students in our program – you will be providing meaningful and important support.
- Fundraising Commitment: $650
Ways to join the Students Run Chicago
Charity Runner Community:
Charity Runners have until November 30, 2023
to fulfill their fundraising commitment
To apply or ask questions,
email Steve Rak at
Team up with Students Run Chicago as we celebrate our 10th year providing support, guidance,
and encouragement to the youth
in our great city!